Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

Airline carry bags for your Karma Batteries?

Ironspear

Reaction score
Has anyone got any of these bags for their batteries?
If so, where from?
cheers

Any RC Hobby shop should have lipo battery bags. I got most of mine online and since in States can’t help much there. Nothing special for GoPro, just get big enough lipo storage bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers JCLs!
Will check ebay.

I’ve flown many times and never had to use them. The batteries are generally in seperate compartments if you are flying with the backpack. I’ve even thrown them together in a duffle bag, and I have always flown with one in the Karma body. The Karma battery connectors are not exposed, so it isn’t required.

Not required but I keep batteries in bags always. Not a big deal. Have you ever seen a battery go up in smoke/fire? I have, but not mine. Just saying

Not required but I keep batteries in bags always. Not a big deal. Have you ever seen a battery go up in smoke/fire? I have, but not mine. Just saying

I don’t disagree... to each their own...

When planning a flight travel with your batteries at half charge or two lights showing and carry as carry on luggage. I will be in the Cooks in a couple of weeks.

When planning a flight travel with your batteries at half charge or two lights showing and carry as carry on luggage. I will be in the Cooks in a couple of weeks.

Have a lovely holiday James.
Will you be there for Christmas?

Yes, Christmas and New Year. It will be 14th visit to the Muri lagoon.

Reactions: Ironspear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS