Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

1st "Practice Test" - Passed!

Matisse

Reaction score
I've been studying for my Knowledge Test (to fly part 107), completed the study course, attempted first practice test tonight and PASSED! woot woot! I've been had a little difficulty getting through the the Testing Schedule Center but I hope to set up an appointment for the real test on Thursday next week. :)

Attachments

• IMG_6854.JPG
    IMG_6854.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Shon and Ironspear
Hiya!

Do you all have to do this in America?

Or is this so you can do commercial work?

I've been studying for my Knowledge Test (to fly part 107), completed the study course, attempted first practice test tonight and PASSED! woot woot! I've been had a little difficulty getting through the the Testing Schedule Center but I hope to set up an appointment for the real test on Thursday next week. :)

Ooops sorry, well done!

Hiya!

Do you all have to do this in America?

Or is this so you can do commercial work?

Current in States, can fly as hobbyist or under part 107 rules (with license). If any type of compensation implied or direct, yes, must pass knowledge test for license.
Also passing test one does not need to call airports within that 5 mile radius to notify every time of flight. Also, IMO, as the sport continues growth I’m almost positive they willl pass stricter legislation, so I’m ahead of the curve, and lastly it will give me additional opportunities to fly in state parks where a hobbyist would never be able to obtain permission. This last piece itself is worth it because with the beauty in some parks, I’ll be able to get shots and footage others won’t have.
Can’t forget as well that there’s the personal disciplines I enjoy about learning about the sport. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BTFLYS