Hello GoPro Karma Pilot!
Join our Go Pro Karma community today!

0% Interest for 24 Months - All Brands and All Products Eligible

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Florida Drone Supply, a long time forum sponsor, has made special arrangements to offer its customers 0% interest for 24 months with $0 down payment on all brands and all products including the new Matrice 300 RTK or the Autel Evo II Dual.

Who is eligible?

Commercial drone pilots with 2+ years in the business are eligible. Commercial businesses are eligible. Municipalities, Public Safety Organizations and some Non Profits are eligible.

How does the approval process work?

For loan amounts up to $250,000 the approval process only requires an online or PDF application to be completed. Loans above $250,000 require additional documentation. The minimum loan amount is $10,000.

How long does the process take?

Loans can be approved and ready for funding in just a few days. All of Florida Drone Supply’s inventory is available to ship immediately upon approval.

How do I calculate my estimated payment?

Very simple. Because there is no interest at all, a $24,000 loan for 24 months is simply $1000 per month. Or, a $48,000 loan for 24 months is $2000 per month. Take your full loan amount and divide it by 24 to estimate your payments.

Can I include training for myself or my staff?

Yes, if you are new to a particular product, brand or flying in general and would like to purchase training (at our location or yours) you can also include that in the 0% interest promo.

If you have been considering any new drone equipment, make your purchase from Florida Drone Supply in July or August 2020 and take advantage of 0% interest for 24 months. Simply get an idea of the items you would like to purchase and either send us an email requesting the PDF application or complete the online application to get qualified. Once approved and your paperwork is signed we send out your new equipment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheezy